I was nominated for the Dragon Loyalty Award by T.K. Lawrence at Read It or Not Reviews. Thank you so much!
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Facts About Me
- I have three dogs, and I compete with the youngest of the three in obedience, rally, coursing ability and agility :3
- They say that you shouldn’t judge a book my its cover, but I’m a sucker for a beautiful book cover.
- I got married in May of this year, and my husband is my best friend. Don’t tell my dogs though. Or my other best friend (sorry Traci).
- I have recently learned that I can only handle so many fantasy novels in a row. After a while I have to switch to a contemporary or I just get burned out on living in other worlds. It can be exhausting living in other worlds for a long time!
- This morning I had chocolate chip cookies and milk for breakfast. Because I’m an adult, that’s why.
- I’m participating in NaNoWriMo for the very first time this year and it’s going okay. I got to 10,000 a week ago and then decided to scrap my entire novel and start a brand new one. I am now 10,000 words into the new one, which is behind schedule -___-
- I still listen to all the emo rock bands that I loved in high school, and I have been enjoying lots of 10 year anniversary tours lately, including the 10-year anniversary of Almost Here by The Academy Is… which I’ll be attending next month!
Traci @ Read Hot Reviews
Yvo @ It’s All About Books
Sumaya @ Sue’s Reading Corner
Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
Claire @ Art and Soul